Tenant's House Rental Lease at 2320 South Eads: Oct 93 - Nov 97
6. Tenant is hereby granted a one (1) year extension to this lease with all conditions remaining the same. Tenant agrees to a five (5) percent (%) monthly rental increase for this extension period, commencing on the first day of December 1996 and expiring on the thirtieth day of November 1997.
More bills to
the tenant at
THIS AGREEMENT made the __________ day of ______________ by and between __________________________ hereinafter referred to as Occupant, and Louis Pappas Trust, hereinafter referred to as Owner, and Pappas Realty Company hereinafter referred to as Agent.
1. THAT IN CONSIDERATION of the premises, rents and covenants herein expressed, Owner hereby leases to Occupant and Occup... Owner, upon terms and conditions herein set forth, the certain property known as ___________________________ for the term commencing ____________________ and ending _____________ for the total sum of $______________ payable as follows: the firt installment of $_________________ covering the period __________ through _____________ due before occupying the premises and subsequent installment of $______________ due on the first day of each calendar month thereafter without notice, demand or deduction.
2. Payment of said installments to be made at PAPPAS REALTY CO. or BURKE & HERBERT BANK.
3. If any installment of rent is not received
25. If the said demised premises shalle be partially damaged by fire, or other causes, repairs shall be made by the Owner as speedily and conveniently possible; and in case the damage shall be so extensive as to render the demised premises untenantable, the rent shall cease until such time as said premises shall have been put in repair;
but in the event of the substantially total destruction of the building of which the demised premises form a part by fire or otherwise, or in case the damage to the demised premises shall be so extensive that they cannot, in the opinion of the Owner, be repaired within 90 days, or if the Owner (regardless of tdhe time required to make the required repairs or replacements) shall decide not to rebuild, then the rent shall be paid only up to the time of such destruction or damage, and all interest of the Occupants in the leased premises shall terminate, and this Retnal Agreement shall become void from and after such time. In the event that any question shall arise between the Owner and the Occupatns as to whether or not repairs shall have been made with reasonable dispatch, due allowance shall be made for any delay which may arise in connection with the adjustement of the fire insurance loss, and for any delay arising what are commonly known as "labor troubles," shortage of materials or wokers; governmental regulations or restrictions, or other causes beyond the reaonable control of Owner.
6. Tenant is heareby granted a one (1) year extension to this lease with all conditions remainignt he same. Tenent agrees to a five (5) percent (%) monthly rental increase for this extension period, commencing on the firt day of december 1996 and expiring on the thirtieth day of November 1997.
Return to Home Page